A custom course completion page gives you the power to customize the messaging and visuals students see when they complete their course. If you have multiple courses, this is a great opportunity to drive students to one of your other courses. Or, you might want to link them to real life seminars you are promoting, or physical products you're selling on your site.
In each course, you can select to use the default completion page or create a custom completion page design.
To connect your Custom Course Completion Page:
- In your Admin Dashboard, go to Manage Your Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Click on a specific course
- Click the Settings tab
- On the left-hand side, click Course Completion
- Scroll until you find the Completion Page
- Turn this setting on by clicking the toggle button, revealing the yellow background, like the image below.
Here, you can create the text and visuals you would like your students to see when they complete the course. You can add images, text, links, and html coding. This would be a great opportunity to add an upsell to another course! Save your changes and you're done!
Students will now see your custom completion page when they finish your course.